- Login to your admin WordPress account.
- Hover over ‘Pages’ in the WordPress dashboard and select ‘Add New’.
- This will bring up the page editor where all your content will go.
- Name your page and select the page template found in the right-hand side of the screen which is either default, empty or full-width.
- Select publish/update to save your changes.
Tip: If you are using Elementor Page Builder, select ‘Edit with Elementor’.
Tip: If you want to create a landing page, select all the checkboxes beneath the content area to hide the page title, footer and menu. This is only available for Eli and pages.