Yoohoo Themes will still work without installing the required plugins. However, it is recommended to install required plugins to get the most out of your theme. Usually an admin notice will appear within the WordPress dashboard to notify you about the recommended plugins, to hide this notice you may select ‘dismiss notice’.
We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for installing the recommended plugins with these steps:
- Login to your admin WordPress account.
- Hover over ‘Appearance’ and select ‘Install Plugins’.
- A table of all the recommended/required plugins will be available.
- You may either install this individually or bulk install:
- Individual Install: Underneath each plugin name will have a link called ‘Install’, select this to automatically install the plugin. Once it is installed, select ‘Activate’.
- Bulk Install: Select the checkbox next to each plugin you would like to install. Once you have all the plugins selected, navigate to the top of the plugins table and on the ‘Bulk Actions’ dropdown select ‘Install’ and click the ‘Apply’ button. You may then activate each plugin or repeat this step and select ‘Activate’ instead of ‘Install’ under the ‘Bulk Actions’ dropdown.