You’ve found a bug with some of our software. We’re sorry! These things do happen from time-to-time and we try our best to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
Here are steps to open a bug (You may also follow these steps for a feature request).
- Find the Theme/Plugin on our GitHub repository.
- Select ‘Issues’.
- Quickly do a search for the keyword or phrase of the bug you are experiencing.
- If you don’t see there are any issues with your topic or are similar, select ‘New Issue’.
- Fill out the issue report and be as descriptive as possible (try to include PHP versions, debug.log data or steps to recreate the issue.)
- This will automatically be assigned to our development roadmap, where our team will work through the issues according to our discretion.
Please note that not all bugs/feature requests may be attended to. Although we do try our best to ensure our software is running flawlessly across our user base, sometimes issues are site-specific and out of our control.